Saturday, August 15, 2009

What a bunch of........

....runs in the ninth inning,
just as I, and many others, were beginning,
to think the game was over, then;
thing started happening again.

Well, it was exciting, to say the very least,
Ortiz finally hit one, he became a beast.
And when it was all over and was done,
who told Bucholtz it was okay to run?

'Nuff of that baseball thing,
it was starting to sting.
Yesterday was different for me,
I stood right at home you see.

Oh, I did walked Hampden in a whirl,
before I went to get "the girl";
but it was home to stay after that.
I think I need a meeting, so this is where we start,

talking about things, right from the heart,
this is not difficult or hard, it's the easy part.
Walking is for exercise, it also clears the head;
makes things a little easier and simple instead.

things like Easy Does It, sounds easy doesn't it?
but you have to work it through, have to make it fit.
it's a easy little saying, buts only half of it.
it's Easy Does It, and then But Do It.

And remember the part about the purple button,
no little dogs or cats need to be forgotten.
Treat your neighbors, like you want them to treat you,
"you'll be amazed, before you're halfway through."

No comments:

Post a Comment