Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Freezing....

...weather is bearing down on us,
but, it's winter, so why all the fuss?
I'll be disappointed, that's a natural fact;
it's hard to get a walk in, when the weather's like that!

But, you know, I could walk inside,
the mall to walk in is but a short ride,
I guess I'd rather grouse about my bad luck,
instead of the alternative, what a dumb cluck!

But today it's in the twenties, so I can stay outside,
and get my walk in, and feed my foolish pride;
maybe I should take up, something easier to do,
but I don't want to!  That's where I take my cue.

Listen to this bullshit, out of the mouth of geezer,
I think I better settle down, a take a little breather.
There, now that's better, I've had a little rest.
Now, go get busy, and do your very best!

And while you're at it, try that button thing,
Yeah! go ahead and push it, see if it will ring;
I know, I know the thing makes no noise,
but lool at the good your doing..for critter girls and boys.

Your supposed to love you neighbor, that's written down somewhere,
I know the thought process was not gleamed from thin air,
so it's all give and take, or if you like, take and give,
make it easy to remember Live and Let Live.

Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment