Friday, June 4, 2010

Watch out...

...for the Friday goose!
Make sure it doesn't get loose,
it's not all gaggle, honk or quack;
you have to work hard, just watch your back!

Well, Friday's come and then they go,
this one's no different for all I know;
I'll pick up Hollie for a jumpstart,
you can be sure she'll do her part.

The rain is over, for a short while,
I'll go and see if I can get in a mile;
walking in the rain's no my favorite thing,
if you want to join me, please give me a ring.

Before I start walking, I'll take the time...
..to check out the http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/ site online,
way up at the top is a row of tabs,
all different colors, with all different ads.

Please take time to join me, tab after tab,
push each "button" and you'll have had...
...time to look over, and time to click, each of them one by one
once over, the clicks, and you'll be done.

First Things First, it's easy to say,
but..when you try that, day after day,
it's not always easy, at least in my mind,
to stick with the first, only, and not get out of line.

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment