Thursday, December 22, 2011

Poor guy; doesn't stand a chance

You need to know that Just because the man is Santa Claus, he doesn't have an easy time doing his job.  I guess he's just like most people, workers looking out for themselves first, and dissatisfied customers.  As I examined the problems I came away with the feeling that, well, there's just no answer.  Just take a look at just a few of his problems.

First there's a geezer who has probably never been satisfied with anything:
See what I mean?
Then we have an angry employee:
That Joker is finished!
Next a really dissatisfied customer, one who used bullying tactics!
Just as I said!
Now, on a personal note, I identify with the geezer.  I saw a surgeon yesterday who said what really was wrong with me was old age.  Can you imagine that?

No comments:

Post a Comment