Wednesday, May 2, 2012

But I can explain!

A Piscataquis County, Maine Bog - click to enlarge
  That what I expected to see yesterday, well not exactly that but something like it.  That's what I told all of you in yesterdays blog.  Here's the story.
  I had quite a list of errands and a meeting to attend, so here is a brief list.
3:34AM  Leave home and walk in Bangor 2.25 miles before 5:00AM
5:00 - 6:00AM Coffee with my buddies - we had a good time
6:00 - 7:00AM Walking in Brewer, another 2.5 miles
7:15 - 8:30AM  Back to Bangor for a meeting at Hope House
8:30AM Take donated food to The Salvation Army
9:00AM Go to Target (the store) to apply for a Target Debit Card - use in store get 5% off.
9:15AM See Hollie in the store, she's going to a meeting about moving - from Winterport to Brewer.
               Looks like she took the news very well, even excited.
9:30AM RAIN!!! Damn, Damn, damn!

  So I just went on two more errands and came home, bummer!  Not that I don't like being home but I was really counting on going to Hirundo to check the place out.
  Today I have walking, coffee, walk with Bill (Wednesday), take Peggy shopping and pick up Flo to go for a ride.

There is no doubt about where we will be riding to.  I'll take photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment