Wednesday, June 20, 2012

....and on the fifth day, not so much

After 5 days. It helps to click to enlarge
  Well I darkened the first floor to bring out the white porch posts and rails, with a touch up to the window and door trim, and added a door knob.  That door leaves a lot to be desired doesn't it?
  My wife, Linda, is still in the hospital but she is able to walk a little with the Physical Therapist and may be home tomorrow.  A visiting nurse will come in once in a while and she will be going to PT in Bangor, the one I have been to, good people there.
  So, that's it for today, I have a lot to do before she comes home; but, I have done laundry, dishes and all that.  I'll also try to spend some time on the 'project', the temps are supposed to rise here today into the 90 degree range, I don't like that, in fact I complain about the heat when it gets to 54!

No comments:

Post a Comment