Sunday, June 3, 2012

Another rainy day.....

A project done this spring
...is a day the well won't go dry.  I guess it's going to be a rainy week, the next sunny day will be Friday so there's only five more days until then.  How long does it take to get moldy?

  The real problem is where am I going to walk, or am I going to do any walking.  Probably there won't be much of that activity this week.  Oh well let it rain we were here first.  And, if memory serves, this isn't the first time it's rained.  The rain has always stopped before, right?  RIGHT??

  I need to find another "project", one that's comes out better than the last one, hmmmmmm.  I'll have to dig around and find a subject - it won't be a truck.  The delphiniums at the top came from a book that had things to trace, I changed the colors around to suit my wife, or me, I don't remember, anyway I like the way it turned out.  My next subject may be an old barn, more flowers, or a bird.  It will not include people, I tried that once, never again.  On the same note I may have attempted my last truck, unless it's a pickup.

  Well, go enjoy the day, walk if you're able, or lie in the sun.  And while I'm at it go to www.theanimalrescuesite.com and click on a few things and give to charity for nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment