Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Isn't that interesting?

www.ugaadmissions.com
  The answer is, maybe.  Some things that I find interesting other may not, and that's okay too.  I am often far from right in my opinions.  But, since this is blog number 1111 I thought I'd show you some of the things that I find interesting.

North Branch Farm, Monroe, Maine - www.bangordaily.com
  That's the easy way to get a newborn calf and it's mother back to the barn, of course there are other ways too.
The world is leaking www.wha.hartford.edu
  It certainly looks like Earth has sprung a leak, those people are in line to jump off, that's what it looks like to me.  Really it's a waterfall in China.  See the water running over the edges?  Is that what the Grand Canyon would look like in a flood?
The Piscataquis River, Medford, Maine
  I call this the Stopping Spot, I don't know why it's so hard for me to drive by without stopping.  Hollie and I used to stop here every time we went by, I guess if once is good, maybe more is better?
What if the world melted?  www.designyoutrust.com
That's a good question.  Summer is on the way, maybe it'll get hot enough to melt.  Is 72 degrees too hot?
  Is it interesting that I found a way for you to waste your time?

No comments:

Post a Comment