Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Planning on sleeping, or naps


  Yesterday, Monday, I woke up at 11:30PM on Sunday.  Today, Tuesday, I woke up at 1:30AM.  If I don't nap at time during the day I can't imagine what time I would be in or out of bed.
  Until Sunday night I had been sleeping in my recliner because of coughing if I laid down; by Sunday evening things had progressed enough to lay down.
  It wasn't coughing that woke me, but I was wide awake and unable to go back to sleep.  I read and wrote my blog, ate some breakfast and had a short nap in a chair until leaving for coffee.  It's a tiresome (no pun intended) process to get some sleep.  Such is the way of life for us with sleep disorders.  I don't really suffer just thinking I should be like most other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment