Sunday, November 10, 2013

Do some good free!

These are your choices
www.greatergood.com
  For those of you who have been with me for a couple of years have seen and heard this before, it's okay just bear with me.
  By going to the Greater Good website or via any of the others, simply by clicking on a few "buttons" you can do a world of good at no charge to you!
  Right now with the recent typhoon the Philippine Islands can use your free help with the feeding of people who have no homes left, and with health care needs too.
  BE SURE TO CLICK ON ALL OF THE BUTTONS!  Why, you ask, should I do that?  Well here are the results of yesterdays clicks, you will see a huge difference in the selections:
Hunger:             58435
Breast Cancer:  78862
Animals:         193330
Veterans:          57056
Autism:            40837
Diabetes:          39926
Literacy:          40522
Rain Forest:     52228

  I gather from the numbers that Pets and Breast Cancer are more important than feeding the poor, helping children learn to read, or finding a cause and help for people with autism.  Maybe it's just me but I think all of us should click all of the buttons.  I'm just saying.......

  And a "Happy Birthday and Semper Fi" to all United States Marines today on their 238th year.

No comments:

Post a Comment