Friday, June 5, 2009

Well, well, well

The Red Sox swept the Tigers, on the road! That is something you won't see everyday. Big Papi is going to get his eyes checked; you thing it might be time to do that? The season is one third over.

Today is a Hollie day morning, which ought to be okay. In the afternoon it's off to Augusta for a 4PM appointment at Togus, my hearing test ought to be pretty interesting because I'll probably fall asleep (just kidding). 4PM is really a late time for an appointment so I'll be staying overnight in Augusta, can't drive home after my bedtime! It's dangerous enough when I'm on the road wide awake! By that, of course, I mean watching out for other drivers.

So, Easy Does It, and see how easy it is to push the big purple button at www.theanimanrescuesite.com

No comments:

Post a Comment