Friday, August 28, 2009

Another day.......

....to go outside, wasn't that just great,
sometimes it makes me really glad, to live in such a state.
Nice and cool with a gentle breeze, there's nothing quite like it,
makes me glad to be alive and to do my little bit.

Saw Doctor Steve he's the old eye guy, see him once a year.
not much change in anything and that was good to hear.
Than I went home a bit confused,
do that every time those drops are used.

Then we're off to return some shoes, oh, it's nice and breezy,
back to Skowhegan, off we go, the trip is nice and easy.
We found, to our surprise, the shoes that we needed, how 'bout you?
a pair for me, a pair for her and a pair for Hollie too.

Today's is a Hollie day, I'll keep my fingers crossed,
that I get all though the day, without feeling lost.
I never know what she'll be like on a given day,
most time it works out fine, what more can I say.

But while we're at, please remember,
even though it's not yet September;
dogs and cats all need to eat,
pushing buttons can't be beat. (the purple one)

Don't worry about the small stuff, it happens all the time,
things come up in your life, just like they do in mine,
we all seem to make it through, it works just like they say,
you can do it, yes you can, if for only this one day.

Have a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment