Wednesday, August 26, 2009

For the...

third night in a row, I've gotten up at ten,
so what if this thing gets better, what will happen then?
Well, if I'm being rewarded for the life I've led;
I guess that I'll be getting up, before I've gone to bed!

At least I got to see the Red Sox win again,
it's something that happens, every now and then;
really, they're doing pretty good right now,
but still you have to wonder, when they will take a bow.

Walking yesterday went pretty well,
my feet still hurt a little, so I can hardly tell,
maybe it was the shoes, or something like that,
anyway it doesn't matter, it's become old hat.

So, please take the time to visit, time goes by so fast,
and push the purple button, it's over in a flash.
Those dogs and cats depend on us, for their every meal,
it's the very least that we can do to help them heal.

And if you're having trouble, trying hard to adjust,
and you want to feel better, and probably you must;
let go of the things that tie, just let them be,
it will work out for you, willingness is the key.

Have a super day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment