Saturday, January 9, 2010

There...

....was no line at the Red Cross,
so they were happy that I came across;
with a nice pint of blood, and it was red,
I was tired and spent 7 hours in bed!

I have not had my coffee, is this a habit?
and I want some coffee too, dagnabit!
It's almost time for that pot to go on,
then I'll get Hollie, and I'll be gone.

I think we're back on schedule, with her visit,
the holiday times, it's hard to stick with it;
so those days are over, for a while, at least,
but more holidays will soon feed the beast.

That's the beast within us, we all have one,
happily mine still likes to have fun,
I've seen people so angry and void of life,
they have a beast, that thrives on strife.

We are the ones, lucky I guess,
with good beasts we have be bless,(ed)
we should be happly, that we can share,
by pushing buttons, to show that we care.

Have a good weekend, my days are the same,
since I no longer have to play the work game,
but some people are at it still,
pumping more taxes into the till.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment