Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I made it....

..to Tuesday, and the coffee is just great,
I know it's decaf, but I drink it straight;
someone told me it's like having sex in a canoe,
it's pretty close to water, what's that do for you?

Well, enough of that silly stuff, this is a serious post here,
we can't be telling jokes, we're puritans over here,
starched collars and pressed cuffs are the way we dress,
how we get out of 'here' is anybodies guess!

Walked along yesterday, just above six miles,
and it felt pretty good my face was all just smiles,
it was warm and windy, little too much in one direction,
all I did was turn a corner, instant correction.

Today I need to go back to Skowheagan and return those shoes,
they don't feel right, and on my feet that's news,
I've written down the models that I'd like to see,
someday those folks up there, will get tired of me.

Rhonda is coming along for the ride,
she has only one more week, with us to abide,
then she returns, to the place that she calls home,
back down in Florida never more to roam.

So? What do we do now?
Oh, yes! The buttons! Please don't have a cow,
I'll go and push them, every single one,
you please do the same, and tell me when you're done.

Smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment