Thursday, July 9, 2009

If only..

...the right numbers had been drawn for the Megabucks jackpot there would be a great celebration! But, no, they didn't draw my numbers (I got one of six) so there will be another drawing on Saturday, and I'll make another contribution. I really don't expect to ever win, but the chance is worth a buck.

Little walking yesterday just a little over two miles, due to the weather. Speaking of weather, today is supposed to be sunny. The sun is an object in the sky that's shiny, we don't see it very often. People will run out into the streets just to get a peak at the "shiny object" and they'll wonder what it is! I, for one, hope to walk in the sunshine for maybe three miles today, and then go to a meeting.

Easy Does It, go to www.theanimalrescuesite.com and click the big purple button.

No comments:

Post a Comment