Friday, July 10, 2009

I swear to God......

I saw it with my own eyes, the SUN! What a rare treat, we haven't had many sunny days this month or last and believe me it was a welcome sight. We should have some sunny days for the rest of the weekend and maybe even on Monday. It's hard to believe.

Of course it's also hard to believe that the Red Sox and Yankers are tied for first place after last nights bullpen collapse. Last night was one of those games when the players didn't care if they won or lost, and the coaches didn't give a damn either. So be it.

Walking went well yesterday, a little over four miles. Today I won't go quite that distance, or maybe I will, hard to say. It was a pretty chilly start, about 49 degrees, with a little breeze, it's nice to own a fleece jacket.

Easy Does It, and please feed the critters, it's easy and free!

No comments:

Post a Comment