Saturday, July 11, 2009

There must be..

...some mistake, the sun has been visable for two days! I cannot believe it! And now, without warning, there will be a third day with sunshine, who knew. Well I for one will enjoy it, unless of course, if it goes over 72 degrees, then I'll have to find a way to stay cool.

Yesterday I walked five miles and now have walked 450 miles since March 8th when my program began, I want 500 miles in the next two weeks, so only 50 miles in about 12 days doesn't look too hard.

I have been getting up at 10:30PM consistently for about five days, I guess that's the new "morning" for me. I just finished my last of 3 cups of coffee at 12:10AM, breakfast was at 11:30PM, with nice New Jersey blueberries too.

Today is a Hollie Day, Mom had her last night, they are doing new curtains/drapes, whatever, in Hollie's room. The new drapes are lime green! Hollie has liked that color for some time now, maybe two years, so we see it a lot. We won't be doing a lot today, laminate, laminate, and spend some money. NOTE: Please encase this message in plastic!

Have a nice day, Live and Let Live and please feed the critters.

No comments:

Post a Comment