Saturday, January 2, 2010

I'm waiting...

....for my coffee, it isn't even done,
how come I get to be - the lucky one?
The Celtics have a game tonight, they shouldn't even play;
three important players are out with injury.

It snowed here yesterday, and today there's even more,
plus if we wait until tomorrow, there is more in store;
but it's January here in Maine, what would we expect?
Except to be buried - up to our neck!

It's going to be a quiet day, if the coffee's ever done,
and I might do nothing, nada, not even one.
or I could get busy, and fix my mistakes,
on the "sheep painting", that may be what it takes.

Well that's enough ranting, to hurt you in the brain,
please don't think it matters, it's just tempory pain;
or maybe that's not the answer, let's keep it real plain,
maybe the blogger, has really gone insane.

Na! I'm okay, really I am, I just want the coffee done,
so in a minute things will be okay - and I'll be one...
...of those "happy campers" that you hear about,
all joyous and free, with no need to be devout.

That's my way of saying, I feel better now,
guess it helps a little - to go online and have a cow!
Take that as a reminder to go and push, a lot,
on those "helpful" websites. Give it all you've got!

And if you know some people, that you wouldn't want as friends,
remember they're still you neighbors, that stuff never ends;
so take another look around, see what they may give,
and always remember to Live and Let Live!

Coffees on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment