Sunday, August 29, 2010

We have...

...one busy angel, wether a male or not,
portrayed as a man or woman, depending on the plot;
foretold the births of Jesus and John the Baptist too,
taught Muhammad the Qur'an, all in a day or two.

We know of Gabriel's Horn, that will blow...
...at the end of time.  But are we sure to know?
The horn is always carried, every day and night,
and when told to blow, it will be with all his/her might.
An Arch-Angel to the Catholic, regular to the rest,
and the Mormon's use him/her as Noah, it suits them best;
a name featured in the movies, and televison too,
I guess you just pick one, pick the one that best fits you.
I chose to show Gabriel as a woman, for no reason..
...than, I prefer to use that image, for the season,
it really doesn't matter much, that would be my guess,
it's how you feel in the morning, that decides how you dress.

There must be a lesson here, in fact I'm sure there is,
we must live our lives, in a way worth more than fizz;
take a little time each day to meditate on this,
it'll make you feel good, I can't promise eternal bliss.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment