Saturday, September 18, 2010

It doesn't...

look good for the series on the parks,
it difficult to upload the photos, kind of sets off sparks,
I'm pretty short tempered on this very day,
to I guess I just won't do it, any other way.

Back to the hospital yesterday, not by my choice,
ran out of energy, but I still have my voice;
walked two miles at my pace, which is kind of quick,
then suddenly ran out of gas, like my foot would stick.

So I went to the "walk in clinic", up on Union Street,
they sent me to the Emergency Room, damn I'm getting beat;
a couple of X-Rays some blood out of my arm,
monitors and space age stuff, remember: "Do no harm".

Now I'm home and I slept good, surprising even me,
got up at 2:00AM!!!  How can that be?
It's some surprise I'll tell you, it's hard to conceive,
so different is the time, than no one will believe.

So, give me some time, I'll come up with something good,
or...write about myself, to be sure I'm understood,
that's not my first choice, I'll have to find a way,
to upload NPS.gov photos, and continue to make hay.

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment