Friday, October 29, 2010

I went...

...to the doctor, wife told me to go over there,
she didn't say 'come home after', so I didn't dare;
that part is not true, but it rhymes kind of pretty,
yes, it's me, back again to continue the ditty.

Gone to the hospital for the past four days,
lots of pneumonia, put me right in a daze;
gave me lots of IV's full of powerful stuff,
looked in my lungs, did suction, I had enough.

Now back home, yesterday evening, as it were,
trying to get caught up, not bad, it's not like a blurr;
still on anti-biotics, it's powerful med,
so...I've just been following - because I was led.

So, I'll be here tomorrow, and keep on keeping on,
and if anything happens again, well, you'll know that I'm gone,
not that far really, it's just over in town,
not much today though, of my usual running around.

Larry and Ol' Larry thank you for your continued interest.

1 comment: