Monday, October 18, 2010

We will...

...take a break from travel, to catch up on me,
it's not that I'm important, but I wanted you to see...
...the result of smoking cigarettes, for over 50 years,
in the end they'll bring you, to a life with no cheers.

This pneumonia is strong, maybe a different kind,
bacteria or virus - it has it's own strong mind,
I did get to go to bed, but only a few hours,
got up at 8:30, now I have low energy for powers.

I do believe that the new meds will win out,
you have to trust in something, or you're left with just doubt;
so I'll not waste a lot of time, describing in detail...
...why I chose not to travel, but to give you this small tale.

Now a different subject, we haven't been here for a while,
let's do some fun and free, that'll leave you with a smile;
go to that famous website www.theanimalrescuesite.com,
I'll show you the tabs to use, then you can carry on.

This is what they look like up at the top of the page,
and under every one of those, are buttons, all the rage;
you can press one or all, or stop along the way,
but, now I'm asking you, please try this today.

Enjoy the day!  Tomorrow back to Hokkaido.

No comments:

Post a Comment