Sunday, November 7, 2010

I'm a...

...little disappointed, but there's no surprise,
that, now, I'm back to being awake, long before sunrise;
I was kind of getting used, to somewhat normal hours,
but, I'm back to two o'clock that quickly changed to one, too early for showers.

While I was sick and in hospital and such,
I was keeping "normal" hours, but now I'm out of luck,
back to the days, that are always half night,
odd for me to say, I always like the light.

Advanced sleep phase disorder, that's the term they use,
for someone like me, with a short time sleep fuse,
I am not happy with it, there's no ball games on for sure,
and I have to watch the replays and highlights for the score.

But, isn't that the way, human condition as they say,
sleep while you can get it, whether night or day;
by happy with what you have, don't want other peoples stuff,
besides you've got your own, isn't that suffering enough?

And this Daylight Savings Time stuff is starting to stink,
we could well do without it, at least that's what I think;
is doesn't save energy to say the very least,
I completely fail to see the beauty in the beast!

Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment