Tuesday, November 2, 2010

What....

...in the world is that thing,
fall from space, for Jupiter's ring?
Who made that, and what it is?
Strange stuff that among us is.

Fouled my speech up there I guess,
that's alright, unless I forget to dress,
thought you'd like to see some things,
that defy description, what the camera brings.

Top:  Any guess?  I think, but not for sure, it's retired aircraft at Davis-Monthan AFB in Arizona, military planes, another guess, because of the difference in sizes.

Middle: A Russian tractor, is it for digging up trees?  Actually it's not real, it is the work of animators.  But it sure looks real to me.

Bottom:  There is a line or streak from top-left to bottom-right (at the point you see a flame or flash at the waters surface.  It's there if you look hard, scientist can't answer, may lightning, or a meteor, but something fell and hit the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment