Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What!?

Where?
I've too serious lately, that's not a good thing, for me or for you.  When I get too serious it's boring, isn't it?
How is this for a bumper sticker:     Nobody's perfect - I'm a nobody
or,                                                     Schizophrenic - Unauthorized autobiography
or,                                                     You're Just Jealous Because The Voices Are Talking To Me
or,                                                     I didn't say it was your fault - I said I was going to blame you.
or,                                                     I took an IQ test and the results were negative.
or,                                                     I like cats; but I can't eat a whole one    (I don't like this one)
or,                                                     I killed a six pack --- just to watch it die!
that's enough!
Sweet onion
.....I'll be back tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment