Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I'm not a fan of.....

   ...the space program, or NASA.  I think there is a greater need right here than spending billions of dollars to fly some fool to Mars, it's just my opinion - an I'm entitled to one of those.
  But this past week I came across some photo that show the Earth the way Santa Claus must see it.  So why I don't believe in NASA they do something right every so often, I guess, well I concede.  But I still don't want any more of that stuff funded, except for satellites - those ARE useful.
This is the Golden Gate Bridge, seen from the Shuttle, nice shadow too.
Three of the five Great Lakes, from a satellite.
Florida and parts of neighboring states from the International Space Station, at
night obviously, I can see Micky Mouse(not really).  That green "ring"
at the edge of the earth is light bouncing off our atmosphere, it's
always there and always green.  Hey! Maybe we're the little green people!

1 comment:

  1. It would be worth a billion if they would put
    Obaba on a one way trip to mars.

    ReplyDelete