Thursday, February 9, 2012

A different day

I didn't do my "homework", so I wasn't ready to do a blog this morning.  I guess what you'll see today are things that are going on in my neck of the woods.
I will also share that later this morning I am going to celebrate 31 alcohol free years with a group of friends.  I am now back into walking every day, I don't think that 5 miles a day is in my future for quite a while.

Well, let's get on with the show, you can click to your hearts content, these are all larger than shown;  and thank to the Bangor Daily News for most of these photos.
Water from underground springs seep through the rock and freeze on the
Canyon Ridge Trail in Acadia National Park
Snow on the Knife Edge of Mount Katahdin
Old locomotive sit at Eagle Lake.  They were used to haul logs
from other areas to Chamberlain Lake so they could
be "rafted" down the river to Bangor sawmills.
January 25, 2012.  On Center Hill, Easton, Maine
That night the potato fields got lit up.

No comments:

Post a Comment