Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Disappointed for sure

Part of the light show, the cables are lit - click to enlarge
Photo: Carlos Avila Gonzalez San Francisco Chronicle
   I don't know about the light show but the available photos are disappointing, only a very few of the bridge and a bunch of viewers.  Nah!
  I certainly expected more than what I've seen so far, what I found I'll share but gee whiz.  I kind of think this was one of those "must see" things that left a lot of people wondering why.
  In reply to a comment from yesterday in March of 63 I was in Japan.
Show some action in this one. - click to enlarge
Photo: Carlos Avila Gonzalez, San Francisco Chronicle
www.sfgate.com
Another view of the lit cables - click to enlarge
a good look at some East Bay lights in the background
Photo: Steven Lam, Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment