Sunday, June 14, 2009

Another day.......

........another couple of dollars (spent). Day with Hollie went pretty good, she had breakfast at Dunkin' in Brewer, a new CD by Pink, and about 4 things to laminate. Staples in Bangor have raised their price to the same in other parts of the state - $1.99 per "project". It's a good thing we have a rewards card and get 10% back! We drove down to Ellsworth and the traffic wasn't too bad, it's early in the season I guess, we went to Reny's and she got a new pair of sandals, Crocs, the she liked. We had lunch at KFC-Taco Bell that is new, she liked the grilled chicken a lot, she likes chicken anyway. We drove to Bucksport, over the "new" bridge and had her home by noon.

Today starts a new week on my "Walking Log" so I am going to try to make a mile, I have not walked for two weeks, the leg feels better and I want to try it out.

Easy Does It....feed the critters.

No comments:

Post a Comment