Saturday, September 12, 2009

I've been...

...up a couple of hours so now I remember,
what I did yesterday, just like it's December;
what's that you say, that's not here yet;
then I better get started, before I forget!

Yesterday, I now remember, was a Hollie day,
how could I forget, well there is no way;
we went to a couple of stores,
to Staples and Borders, you know the scores.

We had what I'd call a pretty good day,
and if you asked her that's what she'd say;
she got five projects done,
run through the heat every one.

Now they're encased in durable plastic,
but not chiseled in stone, that's too drastic!
I'm sure each one has it's own purpose;
so in the end, you see, it's really worth it.

A new Presidents book, each one is different too,
maybe not to me, but to Hollie it's true;
If one had a cover that was blue,
the other had green, the above is still true.

And, while we're at it, please just remember,
you can push the button, don't wait for December;
none of you have to end up like me,
on the 4th of July and decorating a tree!

Another reminder that's as good as it gets,
what rhymes with gets? Oh yeah! Jets.
So any advise that I should give,
I guess it's plain; Live and Let Live!

Enjoy the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment