Sunday, September 13, 2009

It seems like....

...this is morning, early in the AM,
of course I've been awake awhile, so I know who I am;
and that doesn't matter much, in the great scheme of things,
I'm ready for this new day, and whatever it brings.

I will walk, just a little, sore muscle yesterday,
but I am determined that I will have my walking way.
Then a couple of errands on my list;
well I guess you get the gist.

It was quiet yesterday and today looks to be the same,
I hope to have a nice lunch, and watch the Red Sox game.
Of course there is football, the seasons under way;
but I can watch football after baseball's put away.

I have remembered, every day, to push the purple button,
please tell me that you too have not forgotten.
It is an important thing to take care of each other;
yes, even us, all grown up and taught by mother.

And we have the slogan; First Things First,
that could keep you guessing, and increase the thirst...
...for knowledge in a program, a nice 12 step group will do,
you can even make a difference in the you in you!

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment