Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The...

..Red Sox won another game, I suppose that was the plan,
Daisuke Matsuzaka was pitching like the man,
how long will it last I wonder, before being gored by the ox;
that's the way life is for fans of the Red Sox.

By the way I'm pleased that they are on a streak,
I only hope that it goes on, at least another week.
Now I'll change the subject, and focus on the real;
sometimes I just have to vent, and tell you how I feel.

I slept in again, until quarter of eleven,
that's better than up at ten, it's not quite heaven;
sleeping is a funny thing, sometimes in my chair,
I dream, it's almost real, but there's nobody there.

Yesterday was frantic (?) the the morning times,
you never know what Peggy has 'til the opening line;
we managed to get all of her stuff done,
then it was my errands and most of them were fun.

Today's a different story, I know nothing about now,
I'll walk and go into a meeting so I can lean how;
others talk of dreams, history and such,
you know, at those meetings you can handle much.

And don't forget the critters, they're calling out your name,
please push the purple button, if to you it's all the same;
and don't forget that people get hungry too,
take a look at www.gsfb.org and see what you can do.

You don't have to hurry, take time to think things through,
don't make a hasty decision that in time could hurt you;
so just Easy Does It, may be the motto best for you,
do it easy, but do it! Does that make sense to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment