Friday, September 18, 2009

Is it....

....Friday already, boy the week went fast,
it seems to have just started, now it is past;
I don't know how things happen the way that they do,
guess I'll leave all that stuff up to YOU!

It's been a great week, good walking weather,
of course you can run, but I know better.
The weathers been fine, I've grown to like it,
just a little cool now, but we're going to get bit.

I've averaged seven miles, per day this week,
so far at last, today is a maybe because as we speak,
I have plans to go see the Red Cross blood bank;
after the meeting, then walking's a blank.

I'll get five miles in, like I do every day,
before the meeting, I'll be making hay;
it's a wonderful thing, you should try it you know,
take yourself with you, where ever you go.

www.theanimalrescuesite.com is the place,
where you can help those not in the human race,
they need and they trust us, to do what is right,
they don't need to suffer, if we do what's right!

And please remember, the rest of us to,
we can't make it, if we don't have you,
and if you're under some kind of attack,
it works if you work it, keep coming back!

Yipee!

No comments:

Post a Comment