Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Different...

...day, still in some kind of heaven,
and I did not get up at eleven,
I did, I missed eleven, if you know what I mean,
instead I got up at ten fifteen!

So the day will be a little bit longer,
who cares? It might make me stronger;
and it's a day that I get to share,
pick up Peggy and take her somewhere.

Then there are many errands to run,
back home for lunch, see good guys have fun.
I'll miss the meeting and I have a mind;
to get Peggy to make appointments at a different time!

Not much has happened since yesterday,
we had a good meeting, that I can say;
worked on a painting of a small dog,
went to bed "early" and slept like a log.

This morning I remembered those little critters,
down on their luck, wondering their whithers;
but to help them it's one easy fix,
put purple buttons into the mix.

And, if at a meeting, you meet somebody new,
try to make a new friends, they may have few;
do you remember what it was like to be new?
Please tell them 'this chair's for you'!

No comments:

Post a Comment