Monday, September 14, 2009

Up....

...again at eleven, there's no end in sight,
just get up every day and turn on the mental light,
there is no need to worry, all is okay and right;
but, sometimes, I'm sure ready, when the day turns into night!

Today I don't have many plans at all,
I will go to a meeting, I will not start a brawl;
I will go and do my walk, at dawns early light,
I'll do my best at everything and try to make things right.

I've pushed that purple button, it's always on,
just go to www.theanimalrescuesite.com.
You won't need any money, that is always free;
it's just that these animals depend on you and me.

And remember that Easy Does It, comes with a clue,
Easy Does It, but do it! That mean me and you.
Practice the principals, in all of our affairs,
maybe some service work, like setting up the chairs.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment