Saturday, September 19, 2009

We've..

...been given this day, could have used a little more night,
up at ten-thirty, it'll be a long day all right;
I will probably get some nap time, between now and daylight,
that would go a long way towards starting this off right.

Today is a Hollie day, and you know what the means,
we'll camp out at Staples and fulfill her dreams,
there will be more plastic - heated and applied,
maybe even ten thousand sheets, no forget that, I lied!

It's not really a challenge, to hang out with her,
just roll with the punches and it becomes a blurr,
try to control the purse strings, keep the spending in line;
and she'll just end up with what's hers and half of mine.

All of this I wrote above, it's nothing but fluff,
I truly enjoy Hollie and her stuff,
it's just that I have a mind cramp, No really I'm fine;
I was just trying to fill in all the line(s)!

And if you have something that you're going to do,
I hope it is enjoyable and a pleasant thing for you;
it's always very helpful, to laugh a time or two,
won't we be amazed - before we're halfway through.

No comments:

Post a Comment