Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I suspect...

...most people like to sleep in bed,
it's a painful situation, a man could wake up dead;
or, better yet, some magical cure,
could make that same guy, a downright bore.

That's enough about me, let's take about nice stuff,
there's a lot or that around, and I can't get enough;
like this friendly nurse that called, her name was Kathleen,
she put me on a list, to study, hope my lungs are clean.

But that's not the nice I speak of, I just wandered off,
and found some great photos, no, there's no need to cough.
Just take a look and wonder, how a photographer waited so long,
to see some beautiful, as pretty as a song.

Back Bay, Boston Massachusetts


...from the movie Shutter Island...

Rainbow at Bug Light, South Portland, Maine

No comments:

Post a Comment