Tuesday, January 11, 2011

There are...

...some neat things I see every day,
some are up close, and some far away,
I like looking for pictures, they entertain,
and it sure beats, above all, a walk in the rain.

Now some news from the home front, and the life I led,
I spent a whole night, upstairs, in my bed;
after three months in a chair, I thought it would be nice,
until I woke up this morning and the air was like ice.

I guess I'll try it again, it's where I should be after all,
I had my radio, but there was not bat on the ball,
a couple of months more, when the weather is tame,
I can lay there, with a ear to the game.

Aerobatics, graduation day for the Israel Air Force Academy


Mt. Rainier, Washington; blowing snow is back lit by the raising sun


Sunrise at Bodega Bay, California


No comments:

Post a Comment