Saturday, January 1, 2011

She came...

...out ready to go,
so let's just get on with the show,
some iced coffee and a snack,
then - she began her attack.

I must point out one thing,
she didn't want too much of a fling;
just part of the usual stuff,
still - that's quite enough.

Off to Wal-Mart, that has to be,
looking for whatever she might see;
a magazine - a very good choice,
a cd, more magazine talk than I can voice.

First ride in Hollie Theme Park,
 We pasted some stuff together,
with the ease as when you talk about weather,
then she was ready for the Grand Fantastic,
get that treasure encased in plastic!

the next ride..
 That done we wandered around,
wondering where we would hit ground,
she's decided to just go next door,
to Borders your friendly book store.

Fifteen dollars lighter by now,
we took on the next sacred cow,
where to go for our lunch,
although I had a hunch...

...it would be breakfast for lunch,
and I was right, just for once.
Off we go in a magical motion,
food is no fly in the lotion.

Governors is the perfect place,
take you time, please, no need to race;
the food is good, the service is great,
and I won't be broke at this rate.

A favorite ride.
But, today, we just didn't go home,
I had one more skill I could hone,
off we went to the Bangor FCU, kind of banks,
teach her how to cash checks and say thanks.

She'll be doing her own, for a while,
it was time that she walked that mile,
it was a scary thought that she had,
that when she went in - they'd be mad.

So by now my brain is a-kilter,
sorely in need of a sort of filter,
but I've drawn a map, in colorful inks,
this shows you, how I think, she thinks.


Brain waves
 

1 comment:

  1. Oh the life you have Larry!! I continue to enjoy your rambles.
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete