Sunday, January 2, 2011

This is...

...a true story, don't forget about that,
it's just what the ol' rambler has under his hat;
maybe that "map" I showed yesterday,
could be of my brain, hope it's not here to stay.

Just woke up from a dream that was strange,
got up in the middle, two parts to arrange;
it was about a radio show and the phone company,
I don't know what those have to do with me.

A crooked deal with the telephone company,
meant each phone was now a public utility,
but a radio announcer, Kaiekio by name,
was fighting to make things remain all the same.

The radio station was in an old Home Depot store,
and if you saw my sidecar for shopping carts, you may roar,
I guess it's a good thing that I've woken up,
well, tomorrow maybe there'll be something new in my "cup".

I've been thinking of a way to make extra money,
and have come up with a deal that's a real honey,
all I have to do is stand around on the street,
and money comes right to me!  Sweet!
A note: Kaiekio (Ky-echi-oh)may be the real name of a radio guy (ESPN), it could be spelled different.
UPDATED 01/03/11 Bill Caiaccio is an anchor for CNN Radio News.

No comments:

Post a Comment