Friday, January 7, 2011

Going to...

the hospital certainly no fun,
what is interesting is how the place is run,
they'll ask you what's the matter, and things like that,
and whether maybe you or someone else owns a cat.

When I told them I had pneumonia, wait a second or two,
she said "I know Mona and her mother too"
by then I was worried, but had no other choice,
maybe they should give the patient, a little more voice.

Then upon admission, to a real hospital room,
things begin to happen fast, I heard a sonic boom,
they inspect every inch of your outer shell,
looking for abrasions, or if you've been in hell.

They check it all, you buttocks too, leaving not much out,
but they didn't check my genitals, what's that all about?
I must say it was after midnight when this was going on,
I was sleepy, in bad spirits - couldn't they wait until dawn?

Well, anyway, long story made short,
I got my antibiotics pumped right in, that I can report,
and the food was good, and that's an actual fact,
but even after 3 visits this year, I don't know how to act.
This is all fiction, based on fact, and some of it is not true.

No comments:

Post a Comment