Monday, January 3, 2011

It's the start...

of a brand new year, so much to think about,
like which leg to put in first, or which one to take out,
life is full of things like this, most are of no concern,
but one that most people care about, is how much they earn.

I don't know if athletes or movie stars and such,
have the same concerns as me, do they worry much?
They earn a lot of money, then they spend a lot too,
and some of them do things, that we would never do.

So financial planning - that's a goal,
we should put in more time and soul,
planning for a future, that means growing old,
so we shouldn't just go broke, that is kind of cold.

So take some time to think, how to go about this thing,
of course if I think too long, my brain begins to sting;
okay, I've got a plan, I'll show you how it's done,
we're going to rob a bank, don't even need a gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment