Sunday, August 21, 2011

Good ole honest mistakes, and other stuff

Mistakes, even in Mississippi
  If you've read this long enough you know I can't spell, that I often don't know what I'm talking about; or I just plain shouldn't try to write.
  But, it looks like I'm not alone on the planet, that I have a whole lot of company and maybe I do slightly better than some, while still lagging behind the herd.
  I like to see other peoples mistakes, only if they are humorous and don't insult anyone.  My idea for this stuff today came overnight.  I read about an advertisement by the French Lick Springs in Indiana.  French Lick is the hometown of Larry Bird, one of the best basketball players I've ever seen.  The outfit in in ad went on to say it was the hometown of Larry Byrd!
Always double check when you fill out a form
Choices, choices.  I'm thinking this may be a joke.
Yuk!  That's all I can say.
I remember these, the melons were placed in containers after they formed.
It was square because it took up less space in the refrigerator, grown in Japan(the melons not the refrigerators)

No comments:

Post a Comment