Friday, September 2, 2011

Changing times

Maine Coastal Botanical Gardens
  I've noticed a few trees starting to change, not swamp maples either, but they may have been diseased or old.
  Anyway, it's going to be my favorite season soon.  Labor Day is on this weekend, the mornings are cooler and the sun rises and sets in a different place.  I thought I'd share some photos from Maine that I've found in the past couple of years, most or all of them came from the Portland Press Herald or the Bangor Daily News - I did not take any of them.  I will share one taken by my wife, Linda.
  Well, I'm off soon on a "Peggy Day" so she can shop and tomorrow is "Hollie Day" and she can do her thing.
The old Cemetery in Carmel, Maine, Linda Grant
McKusick Farm, Dexter Maine
A "Beltie" enjoys a fall day

No comments:

Post a Comment