Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I'm waiting...

Could have been this one!
  I'm waiting for my car, it's now day three and believe me I'm ready.  The car went in the shop on Monday about 7:30AM, and I miss it!  The rental car is a huge beast and Ford did it's damnedest to bring back the 50's in interior design.
  The rental is a 2000 Ford Taurus, it's comfortable and has a nice foot rest.  Now for the bad part, it has a column shift, power locks that don't work on the drivers door; the seat belts are a wrestling match to put on, or off; the "check engine" light came on during day 2, I was told just to keep driving it, I did check the oil and coolant and it is still running.
  It's comfortable, unless you want to use the cup holder, then you just fold up and over about one-third of the front seat and get this big honking upper and lower deck contraption, odd! 
  So, Butler's Auto Body:  Any time you're ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment