Friday, October 21, 2011

Now we're talking

  After spending five minutes with the Insurance Adjuster, and after he sent his view of things to the Company, I got a phone call.
  The Insurance Company is happy with about 97% of the estimate I had, now all I needed to do was visit the body shop again and ask them to submit a Direction to Pay Order, oh and I need to pay my deductible first.  I went to the body shop and paid them $50.00 (only that much, it's a comprehensive claim not collision); and signed the form he filled out for Direction to Pay.
  After that I went to make arrangements to rent a car for the time ours is away for three to five days.  As luck has it a Rent-a-Wreck his not too far from the body shop so I wandered over and found out that, yes they would rent me a car and the rate adds up to about $32.00 a day when the taxes are considered.  So the insurance will repay me $20.00 a day, maybe we're getting off without a large expense, that can only be a good thing.
  But....I still feel bad for the deer, I know for a fact that she didn't have insurance. ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment