Sunday, April 22, 2012

Winning the lottery

1939 Buick Coupe
  That car up there, or one like it, is for sale at a reasonable price, and I know where.  All I have to do is win the Megabucks, just once.
  Of course there are more practical things I would do first, family for sure and a couple of charities that help people eat, or benefit families of children with autism.
  Other than a new car, not the Buick, there wouldn't be too much change in our living arrangements, maybe a place with more storage and trees.  But then we'd have to dig up the flowers again, nah.
  I realize that the chance I'd have to make these choices are slim to none, but every week I go and buy my tickets; if I don't play I can't win.
  And, I only play Megabucks, none of the great big one that pay out hundreds of millions, I don't have an explanation for that - I just don't buy them.
  It's not a choice I had to make this morning, I didn't have any numbers in last nights drawing.
The new car, Subaru Legacy, with heated seats.
April is Autism Awareness Month

No comments:

Post a Comment