Friday, May 23, 2014

It's past time - - do something!

The Boston Red Sox lost it's seventh straight game yesterday.  I should have expected it, I should have seen it coming.  But because I come from a long line of Sox fans, or I was cursed by birth place I had hope.  I had hope that they would win a game.  At least they're only one game out.....of last place!  And tonight, as luck would have it, the play Tampa Bay for the honor of being last.

Last night it was easy to see it coming.  Of the first three batters there were two home runs.  It's kind of hard to miss a clue like that.  But you keep watching, hoping, waiting.

What we're waiting for could be anything, for me it's waiting for the manager to pull the "bad" pitcher out after he's given up 3 or 4 runs in the first inning.  He's having a bad day for goodness sake!  Yank him!

Managers of the Boston Red Sox, as far back as I can remember, about 62 years, no it's longer than that have has a disease.  The disease freezes them to the dugout, they're unable to make a simple decision, they're useless.  They simply must believe that a starting pitcher cannot lose.  But they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment