Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Losing sources and losing sleep

  Two more of my "sources", newspapers, have cut me off unless I pay 8 or 9 dollars a month; that brings the total to three papers.  It sure looks like the end of the line from my chair.
  During two of the last three nights I have been awakened by my neighbors fire works.  Fireworks are legal in Maine and some towns, Levant among them, have no regulations.  I'll admit that the booms, hisses, and flash bangs where before 9:00PM (a little over on Saturday), but when you need to go to sleep at 7 or 7:30 - well, there's a problem.  My lovely wife, Linda, made a visit and was told "we're not doing it in your yard".  No, they weren't there's at least twenty four feet between our yards.
Best I can hope for is he starts a fire and gets charged with arson!

No comments:

Post a Comment